Here are some screenshots of a side project the CEO & Lead Designer of the studio has been doing in Unreal Engine 4! So far not a single line of code has been written, however there’s a fair amount of Blueprint nodes! It’s quite a fun little game, supporting local splitscreen mulitplayer!
It’s been a long time since we posted, so here’s a roundup of events that have been happening with the studio!
- Our contract for licensing has been delayed, meaning we still can’t mention our good news!
- The meeting with our licensor went extremely well!
- We’re pitching for two more projects using the same license we’ve currently applied for
- The CEO and Lead Designer, Chris, has been working on a small side project which is almost ready to be shipped to PC in its raw form! (100% no coding and BSP only!)
- The CEO will be attending London MCM Expo October 24th – 26th! We don’t have an actual stall at the expo but he will be around
- Artist Max Dymond may also be present at London MCM Expo in October